Monday, April 30, 2012


Psalm 50:15 and call upon me in the day of your tests; 
   I will deliver you, and you will honor me.”


Psalm 50:14 Sacrifice thank offerings to God, 
   fulfill your vows to the Most High, 






Thoughts: Many of our students this week will be taking exams.  These are good verses to claim.  God wants us to call on Him in the day of our tests.  He is our deliverer when no one else can deliver us.  
Ironically, before the day of the test comes, the Psalmist is already offering thanks to God and the psalmist vows to fulfill his vows to the Lord.  True faith is when we are able to thank God before we even face our trials and tests.  
One of the greatest things for any young person to learn- perhaps the greatest lesson of any study- the greatest wisdom- is that God is able and willing to help us in our time of need when we call on Him.  


Prayer: Help me to have grace to call on you, and then help me to give thanks to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment