Sunday, October 7, 2012

10/7/12 Scripture as our Standard


Passage for the day: (Ps. 119:9,11)- "How can a young person keep their way pure? By taking heed according to your Word...I have hidden your Word in my heart that I might not sin against you." 
(Bells picture to show the power of white balance in a picture)

The Word of God is the standard- the camera's white balance- that makes everything in the right perspective. It is instruction of God that we go back and check- just as if we were given an academic assignment and go back and check the instructions.

Memory Verse: Psalm 119:18: "Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law."

Prayer: Help me, Lord, to keep my life pleasing to you by listening to what you say to me in scripture.
(Taken from 40 Days in the Word Program- and edited just a bit)

No comments:

Post a Comment