Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12- O Little Town of Bethlehem


Wednesday, Dec. 12th               O Little Town of Bethlehem

Listen!  I am standing at the door, knocking; if you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to you and eat with you, and you with me.  Rev. 3:20

A Christian may/should/must receive him every day.  Read these words over and over until you KNOW he is with you, in you, all around you, today!  1 Corinthians 3:16  16 Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?”

Prayer: Lord, I receive you anew into my heart.  Enter in.

How silently, how silently, the wondrous gift is given!
So God imparts to human hearts the blessings of His heaven.
No ear may hear His coming, but in this world of sin,
Where meek souls will receive Him, still - the dear Christ enters in.
(PH #43)
(Rev. Bo Stalcup)

(Entrance to the cave at Bethlehem- pastor Ben on the right) 

No comments:

Post a Comment