Tuesday, May 29, 2012

God forbid that I should sin against the Lord by not interceeding for you.  (Samuel to King Saul)

The Lord's ear is not too deaf to hear, nor his arm to short to save.  (Isaiah 59:1).

Thoughts: Called to the Pediatric ICU waiting room today to talk to a concerned grandparent whose 4.5month old grand daughter was undergoing open heart surgery and still hoping for a heart transplant.  Do pray for Kathryn Ann.
She said, "It is amazing that I can hear you so clearly in Scotland."
That reminded me of how God hears us.  His ear hears clearer than the best cell network.  He hears close by and far away.  There is no request too big for Him to handle or to small for Him to care about.  He cares to answer them according to what is best for the overall purpose- and when we are included in that- we are part of the purpose.

Prayer: Lord, thank you that you are always near me.  You never leave me- and you didn't even leave Christ on the cross, but you were ever watching and raised Him from the dead.  So raise me when I cannot raise myself- and my energy and hopes are ebbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment