Monday, November 28, 2016

Advent Day 2 Joshua 1:6-9

11/29- Joshua 1:6-9 Be careful to obey…Meditate on this Book of the Law Day and Night… Then you will have success- then you will prosper.

Moses was a great leader.  He led them away from slavery.  When he died, the temptation was to believe that they would have to figure this all out again.  But the Ten Commandments that God gave Moses were not written in clay or mud but on stone.  The great leaders know how to listen.  But the best one to listen to is the One who made us and gives us direction, truth, love, and purpose.  Joshua was told that if he listened and meditated he would succeed. 

Prayer: Lord, give me a heart to hear.  Make me a stronger person as I listen to you.  Keep me from failure and evil as I seek to please and honor you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment