Friday, August 15, 2014

8/16/14- Philippians 1

6being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. (Philippians 1)

Thoughts: Paul had great confidence in God's ability to see through what He has started.  God doesn't choose us before the foundation of the world to let us go after a short while.  God holds us in the palm of His hand when His love starts pouring out on us.  His love will not let us go.  Jesus begins His love and finishes His love.  If Jesus really draws you to Himself, He will help you make it to the finish line of your journey.  The journey is a gift of God and He will see you through.  

Prayer: Lord, I need you to complete your work in me.  Do not leave me or forget me.  Help me to grow and be the kind of person you want me to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment