Wednesday, October 19, 2016

God Listens- We Should Listen

13“ ‘When I called, they did not listen; so when they called, I would not listen,’ says the Lord Almighty.  (Zechariah 7:13)

Thoughts: Is it right for us to close our ears to God but then expect God to listen to us?  This passage points out the irony of our demanding that God listen but then refusing to listen to our Maker. God cares that we do what is right- and the first thing is to be willing to listen to our Lord.  
     It is important for us to know that if we want God to answer our prayers and listen to our cry; we should also see it is important to listen to God.  


Prayer: Lord, give me a listening heart.  Lord, listen to me with mercy and kindness for the sake and name of Jesus Christ who died for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment