Saturday, October 22, 2016

Learn and Imitate Christ

And you should imitate me, just as I imitate Christ. (1 Corinthians 11:1 NLT)

Thoughts: To learn Christ is to study Him, but also to imitate Him.  We cannot die for all as Christ died, but we can sacrifice for others, and go to be with others as Christ came to be with us.  We do not have to be ministers or full time Christian workers to imitate Christ.  As we follow in His steps, we learn how to live.
    Life is actually short compared to eternity.  In this short life, we have the opportunity to know the infinite angles, infinite beauty, infinite wisdom, infinite grace of Christ.  There is always more to learn, and as we live, facing different circumstances, we learn even more. 


Prayer: Lord, give me grace to know you well.  Give me grace to know your heart and how I should act.  Let me imitate you in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment