Monday, October 10, 2016

Open to sup with Jesus

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. (Revelation 3:20)

Thoughts: Jesus wants to come into our lives- into our souls.  He stands outside of us and asks us politely to let him in.  His grace is that He is there and inviting us to invite Him.  If we open our hearts to Him, He will come in and fellowship with us- eat with us, and we will fellowship with Him.
      The fellowship and oneness here is described as eating together.  To be able to eat with Jesus- to know Him personally and intimately is described here.  Almighty God wants to love us and have us love Him back.  he describes this as eating together.
     So this week we seek to eat together with another- to break bread and share lives together.  


Prayer: Lord, give me grace to respond to you and let you in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment